- All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, expressed or implied. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire, or that you have chosen not to examine them. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. Our goal is to provide prospective bidders with accurate and detailed information. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. We do not give refunds. All sales are final.
- Buyer’s Premium will be charged of 20% for cash or check and 25% for credit cards. We accept Mastercard, Visa & Discover. Flannery’s Estate Services may hold merchandise until check clears if buyer is not known to us.
- Once we declare that an item is sold, we cannot reopen the bidding. It is the bidder’s responsibility to get our attention prior to our saying “sold”. We reserve the right to reject any bids deemed inappropriate or to withdraw any item(s) for lack of appropriate bids. If an item is passed from the auction it will be offered again only at the auctioneer’s discretion.
- Purchases must be removed from auction facility on Tuesday or Wednesday 10am to 3pm following the sale. Storage fees of $10.00 a day may be charged for items left more than 7 days.
- Payment for all purchases is expected at time of purchase. Payment for successful absentee, phone bids and online bids are required within three business days of the auction. Absentee & Phone bids accepted, please see form for additional information.
Terms of Sale